Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Advance copies arrive in NY

I just received word that the advance copies of the 7th edition arrived in NY today, and that they look great.  I guess I didn't plan this as well as I did on the previous edition where I made sure that the printer sent copies to me, simultaneously!  So from the date they started printing (Feb 7) until there is actually an assembled book coming off the line is about 1 week.  That is amazing.

To mark this event, the first three people who email me at editor@grgraphics.com with the word CRANIOTOMY in the subject will receive a free copy of the 7th edition, the next two will get a T-shirt.  Sorry - offer is limited to addresses in North America.  Winners of previous giveaways (of the same item) are not eligible (but you could get a book AND a T-shirt).

So far I've given away 10 books.  Good luck!

Some random information about the 7th edition:
   1352 pages
   133 figures
   5058 references
  

1 comment:

  1. We have 5 winners for the CRANIOTOMY competition! Thanks for all the responses. More giveaways coming.

    ReplyDelete